Thursday, July 10, 2014

SO BEAUTIFUL SECRET GARDEN with Bo Bunny

You know by now I just love this collection because I had several projects done with Enchanted Garden.Like HERE and HERE and HERE.
Did I told you I had several photos developed for it too?
Well, you can believe I have a garden with purple grass..



I used gesso, paste and several mists with my stencils and also did some fussy cutting.


You can also noticed new stamps are in the house!


Bo Bunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Fairies, Imagine, Moonlight, Mosaic


 / Enchanted Garden

Double Dot Cardstock: New Lavender Dot,


Stickers: Enchanted Garden Combo Sticker


Buttons: Isabella Buttons


Jewels: Fright Delight Jewels


Stamps: New Gateway Stamp, Curly Q Stamps


Washi Tape: New Kraft Wood


2 comments:

  1. This is so enchanting and magical! It really is like a page out of a fairy tale story!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).