Wednesday, July 30, 2014

MUSIC IN THE GARDEN with Bo Bunny and Dusty Attic


In the last couple of weeks I started sorting papers in my studio. I have to make space for new collections from a fantastic company I will still design for 2014/2015,  Bo Bunny.
The true is I still have some papers I just can not put away so before I will play with new stuff I wanted to play some more with The Avenues. When I saw a new sketch from Dusty Attic and noticed some older chipboards from them I knew I can do it all at the same time, play with The Avenues I like so much /I had a class with this collection and everybody liked so much my kits!/ and with a very pretty new sketch.




My all papers, flowers and metal frame - Bo Bunny.
One more time I managed to have a dress matching a design from my papers.
I will have about 30 dresses for sale soon so if you have are looking for Summer dresses for a girl visit me next week, I have to take many photos and make a long post :)

Chipboards from Dusty Attic.




Thank you so much for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors on this and that music stave chipboard is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).