Wednesday, July 2, 2014

IMAGINATION with 13 arts


Hi!
Couple weeks ago, just after I've got a new DT parcel from 13 arts I started working on several projects, yo may see them HERE .
This time I have a page in yellow/pink/gold color combo using different products from 13 arts.
I also had fun with new chipboards with titles and butteflies.



I don't make my own flowers but I DO like hand made ones so these from 13 arts are just perfect for me!


New stencils don't look new anymore but I used them on several projects already, what a great design.




I love the idea about having so many titles ready !




Thank you so much for looking, if you want to see what I used just check my list below:

Mgiełka perłowa - BordeauxMgiełka perłowa - Yellow

Tekturka /Chipboard Big Words

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).