Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Shabby frame for Mother's Day


With my friends from Canvas Corp we design different projects for Mother's Day in May.
I altered photo frame for my Mom!


I used several mists from Tattered Angels /in blue and gold/  mixing them with gesso .


I also added paper from 7 Gypsies in couple of open windows. Maritime had perfect colors for my frame.




I am ready for Mothers Day!

Maybe I will finish another project for my Mom's room?


I wonder what you are planning to make for your Mom?
I wonder what my kids will do too :)

2 comments:

  1. LOOOVE this! Those colours are beautiful & it's such a thoughtful gift!! Really lovely one:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful frame, and Happy Mothers Day to you too..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).