Friday, May 16, 2014

REMEMBER with 13 arts and a new sketch from Scrap 365


This month Scrap 365 has a new sketch, new challenge and a new sponsor!
I made my page using 13 arts products - papers, gesso, flowers, title /chipboard/  and acrylic paint.


We have another fantastic sketch for you!

Would you like to see The Prize from 13 arts too?



By the way, I can not wait to work with a new collection :)


Here couple more photos of my project.




Several products I used from 13 arts;




Thank you so much for looking!
Have a nice weekend my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Been a while since I have had the chance to drop by - gorgeous layout and amazing picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stitching and color combo! Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).