Thursday, May 15, 2014

NAUTICAL ALMANAG with Canvas Corp and 7 Gypsies


In the last couple of weeks I started making more flat projects. 
I had many questions during my classes how do I keep all these bulky pages in my albums...
I should start - I don't keep them in any albums but this would be a different story...
Well, at least you can see there is no problem to use all kind of Mixed Media and still keep pages in albums.
Today I wanted to show you my Summer page with Canvas Corp. and 7 Gypsies.
Did you visited already our new website?


I used Maritime collection from 7 Gypsies and also paper from Canvas Corp.



Blue Heart? From Tangles!


Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).