Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Two cards Yellow Flower and Sea Adventures for DT Bo Bunny


Hi!
Every  collection by Bo Bunny brings new , interesting papers, colors combos and designs.
I have to admit I like every single one.
Even I tent to work more with  shabby/beautiful collection I like to challenge myself to create with more graphic style.
I created two cards for today.


My first yellow card was created using 3 different collections. I love to mix them up and this is such a great thing about Bo Bunny. It's worth to save older collection just to mix them with newest once.

New Juliet looks great with birdcage from Madeleine.

My second card for today was made with Boardwalk collection.
I am going to use for sending photos from last vacation to my Mom, I hope she will like it.







Thank you for looking!
I hope you will also love the newest collections by Bo Bunny, first sneak peeks are so cute!
It's not easy to think about Autumn or even Winter and Christmas but...Bo Bunny is ready for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).