Saturday, July 11, 2015

Cubs Love

I had a pleasure to create an layout for BoBunny sketch this month!
So many collections, so many colors, so many products.
My choice was not easy but I knew I want to use a very cute photo from a trip.
As for a collection - I was thinking Juliet is perfect for any occasion , even a safari.






Bo Bunny Supplies;
Patterned papers: Juliet, Amore, Milan, Soulmate, Verona/Juliet, Jungle / Safari
Noteworthy: Juliet
Buttons: Juliet
Chipboard: Juliet Layered Chipboard
Stamps: Romance, Floral
6x6 Paper Pad: Juliet
Misc Me contents: Juliet Pocket Squares
Wood: Kraft Wood Shapes Elegant
Dot Jewels: Mocha
Perarlescents:Chocolate, Butterscoth
Ink Pad: Licorice
Glimmer Sprays: Frost
Stencils: Brocade Stickable Stencil
Washi Tape: Black and White



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).