Friday, April 10, 2015

'Centre Of Attention' Canvas Workshop

***This way to Mixed Media class at ScrapFest ***

Just one more day until my Mixed Media class at ScrapFest Kitchener.
Please contact me today if you have any questions about products, tools, colors etc or need help with photo editing.
I hope you will love our beautiful chipboards by 
Imaginarium Designs made just for my class.


We will also work with many products by 13arts , I wanted share with you information  about new collections /photos below/ but during our class you will have a chance to create with many colors /mists and paint/ by 13arts.
See you tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).