Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Magenta and a new challenge



Magenta has a new challenge in June!

Défi Magenta - Juin 2014 :



June 2014 - Magenta Challenge :
SCHOOL'S OUT!
Create a Card, a Layout or even an alterned object
 
if you feel like it,

follow the theme and use at least one Magenta product :

papers, stamps, embellishment, Peel Off's, chipboard and more...

You have until June 29th to enter!

I created a box for  something sweet :) and a card for the teacher.
Using new stamps - did you see a new catalog yet? - I made many flowers and layered them on my box.
Mr Blogger is not cooperating with me very well so please use link in the right  to check on Magenta, as soon I will be able I will add it to text too!
We have some nice stencils - and more - for a prize in this challenge.
Thank you for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).