Monday, February 24, 2014

LOVE FEATHERS , DT Bo Bunny

Hi!
How is your weekend?
I wanted to show you something new and ...very green :)


There are products and colours I like to use all the time. Well, 

I also get bored with them and every now and again I  like to


 create something different. This time I wanted to use several items


 what are very trendy now; feathers, doilies, wooden chipboards,


 clocks. To make it all looks good I made my page monochromatic,


 with several shades of green and addition of beige , gold and


 black. I also made sure my photo will be matching my page.




BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Doilies, Measurements, Pincushion, Handmade, / Pincushion; Zip-A-Dee-Doodle Ink /, Zip-A-Dee-Doodle
Noteworthy: Pincushion
Stamps: Wall to Wall Textures Stamps, New Curly Q Stamps, Stained Textures Stamp
Doilies: 4" Small, 6.5" Medium
Chipboard: Zip-A-Dee-Doodle layered chipboard
Zip-A-Dee-Doodle Trinkets
Jewels: Zip-A-Dee-Doodle

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).