Tuesday, September 17, 2013

"Turkusowy album" for DT Magenta

*** this way to my class***



Hi!
 I wanted to show you today my new album created with Magenta stencils and stamps.
I used couple stencils  / Trio Templates - Floral Background Trio - 6" x 6"/  and several new stamps .
I have  my own mists to color my album and this time I used my favorite color :).
This is my front page with a lovely Butterfly...

...and this is a back of the album with another stamp.



Here I wanted to show you couple simple step by step photos.


Before  my gesso was dry I used the  mist.

You can see the results from misting up close.


For the back page I used different stencil and a little darker mist.


Well, I don't want this post to be too long and too boring so just let me know if next time you would like to see more photos like today ?
If you would like to try it all out you can join my class at ScrapFest in Oshawa on the 19th  of October, I will have all these nice stencils from Magenta with me!
If you are about starting your Christams cards you should check all out new stamps HERE
Thank you so much for looking and see you next time.

5 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous!just love the color,beautiful work as always. Thanks for sharing. Channa

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous!just love the color,beautiful work as always. Thanks for sharing. Channa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).