Friday, September 27, 2013

BOHEMIAN BAZAAR for SM&M


Hi!
Today I have a project with a new G45 collection from Scrapbook Memories and More. What a shop!
Thay always have the newest collections from many producers.








I took several photos during my work on this page and I would like to share a couple of them with you.


On the first photo you can see I cut out several elements from the different G45 papers.
The bright colors looked very strong so with a little help of a mask and gesso I added white color to give my page a softer look. I also used my own mists /photo 2/.
 On the 3rd photo you can see I've done stitching /I love to saw! :) 

and added more elements.








Thank you for looking, for all my friends from Canada - now you know where to shop!

6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and the stencil work looks amazing. These are not colours I normally reach for but you've made them look fabulous. Great picture tutorial too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your LO, you managed to use mixed media and still keep it very fresh, don;t know how to explain in english exactly. I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super page Bellaidea! I love those G45 papers and love the colours you used to accentuate the photo! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you used the papers and softened them with the white! Thanks for the blog visit; I'll definitely have a look at the new challenge...have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).