Tuesday, July 17, 2012

LIFE IS GOOD and chipboards are great!


As you know by now - or not yet:)- I design for Scrap FX.
I use those beautiful chipboards on all my projects for several months.
I aslo got lots of questions where YOU can get them.
I made this post for you /with a little help of my friend:)/ so now you all know you can get them very easy. 
My friend Marivic from Berry 71 Bleu has A HUGE SELECTION in the Zeus and Zoe Etsy shop HEREOver 70 different designs in fact!   Chipboards AND stencils!
So if you are in the US, or anywhere in the world in fact{except Australia I guess LOL!} then you should take a peek and place an order.  The prices are really competitive & Marivic ships all over the world, at ACTUAL COST so don't worry about what comes up under SHIPPING - if it comes to less she will refund you - because she's cool like that!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ag...this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the multi hues of color you used on the chippies.

    Thank you for promoting my shop!

    Much love!!!
    Marivic

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) You are one lucky girl! When they have a new call I hope I don't miss it again!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).