I hope you had a great weekend?
I had a very nice and ...colorful one since I was teaching Mixed Media class using fantastic products from 13arts :)
Today I would love to invite you for a new challenge at 13arts.
You should visit our blog there to see fantastic projects done by our DT and GD. Great day also for ...birthday wishes for the creator of 13arts...
Ingrid , the author of this challenge loves the same color I do :)
This time I used chipboards from Imaginarium Designs with several products by 13arts but I will create another post about it with a small tutorial .
13arts Products I used:
Szpachelka malarska nr 3
Thank you so much for looking, I hope you will join our challenge soon!Rules of the challenge #29:
1. Create a project based on the theme of the challenge.
2. Publish your project on your blog and add link directly to the post using Inlinkz tool at the right side bar.
3. Please add link and info about our challenge, where your work is published.
4. You may submit as many entries as you like.
5. You can enter with your project to maximum 2 other challenges and your work must be new, not published before our challenge has started.
6. The challenge ends on 26th of April. Winners will be announced on 30th of April.
When the challenge ends, our Design