Thursday, April 2, 2015

In these moments time stood still, my GD projects for Scraps of Darkness, part 1




Hi!
Last year I had a pleasure to design for Scraps of Elegance and I have to admit I loved it!
After two terms I left the team so it was a great surprise to get invited to GD for Scraps of Darkness this time.
I only wish I could do it again someday!
The kits are full of wonderful products and you can be sure to be busy with them for a long time. 


This is my first project with new kit, "Michelle's Mechanical Madness"



I mixed different shades of blues together and added a gold touch with misting.
What I love about these kits there is always a tool there :), like this lovely Prima mask this time.


You know you are getting older when your kids are friends with your friends? 




Thank you for looking and please visit me tomorrow for part 2! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).