Monday, August 4, 2014

Summer dresses


I am  busy with different things this Summer!
Cleaning and sorting out my studio before a new collections will arrive , sorting out rooms, painting furniture, fixing all wardrobes in the house...
I have about 30 + dresses looking for a new home, I will post some more in couple of days and I will also have an album on Facebook, check HERE .
If you like something leave me a comment here or on Facebook, I will send 1 dress for free for 1 girl :)


Me and my Girl are collecting dresses but we just can not keep them all so if you are also crazy about dresses and looking for some new colors for your photo shots let me know. I will post info about sizes and prices, almost all between $10 - $20 .










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).