Sunday, August 10, 2014

Navy / white/ black Notebook for DT Bo Bunny

I had an interesting task in my DT  , to create  Notebook to school for and with Bo Bunny papers.
I wanted something more simple /read; I wanted my Girl wanted to take it to school without explaining to anybody her Mom is crazy about Mixed Media and layers of papers :)
Did I reached my goal ? I will find out in September...



I used very simple color combo, blue and white and addition of black.

Loved these older chipboards and I also added hand stitching and Washi tape 

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Enchanted Garden Fantasy / Enchanted Garden ; Somewhere In Time / Somewhere In Time
Washi Tape: Black & White Patterned Washi Tape

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Agnieszka! I am sure your daughter will love it. She will likely still have to explain it though, but in a good way, as her friends will likely admire it and want one too.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).