Friday, April 18, 2014

Perfect memory from last vacation, DT Scrap 365 project with Prima



Scrap 365 has a new challenge and I had a pleasure to make a project with their sketch!


My photo was taken during last vacation with my Family.
We had a chance to spend one afternoon together with my daughter. Just perfect memory!


I used all Prima papers, stencils, flowers  and stamps.


I added hand stitching and couple layers of burlap.


I loved creating layers with Prima papers.
This is our sketch for May, do you like it too?
Thank you Prima for sponsoring my DT project for Scrap 365!
It was a pleasure!

I also had a chance to work for the very first time with wooden shapes from Scrap 365.
Thank you again for looking, have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).