Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Message Board for 7 Gypsies


Couple of weeks ago I found this old message board . 
I was not happy with the look but I liked the idea about using it for my DT  project.
Years ago I was very busy with decoupage and it was so nice to do it again while working with great papers from 7 Gypsies, like Maritime
Of course I added several small metal elements from 7 Gypsies and a little banner from Canvas Corp.
Now I am ready for my projects in May :)





Would you like to help me make a choice? 
What would you like to see first after some work with Tattered Angels?




1 comment:

  1. Love the message board Bella! I think the clock looks really cool...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).