Sunday, December 22, 2013

Naughty or Nice Christmas Ornaments with Bo Bunny


The idea about making decorations for Christmas tree is something we all remember from kindergarten. This time I wanted to show you how fun can it be to do it in a very simple way. Cute elements from Elf Magic are great for using on old frames, wooden stars or even old decorations, just to give them a lift. For my first project I used a plastic frame and this cute Elf. The second one was created with paper and cut out elements from Elf Magic.

If you would like to see how I created this simple ornament and maybe let your children to have fun with your papers when you relax with a new book by the Christmas tree here I have couple photos from the process.

Cut out 6 -10 shapes from any Bo Bunny paper.

Fold all parts in half.
Glue all parts together, I used a tape for it.

Your ornament is ready for decorations. Using stickers, chipboards or cut images from Elf Magic papers like I did makes the process nice and easy. Go for it! Or relax and read your book, I am on my way to created new page with another stunning Winter collection from Bo Bunny.

If you would like to create some pages with Bo Bunny here is your chance. 
Check info about our BoBunny Design Team December Blog Hop!  And check out the Woodland Winter prize package you could win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).