Thursday, December 26, 2013

Inkido card for DT Scraplifting

Здравствуйте!

I never told you about my new DT. I had a plan to do it in January2014, after showing my first LO made for Scraplift but I aslo made a card in December so now it's a good time. I was very happy to get invitation to join this great team, I hope to make new friends too!

Я никогда не говорил тебе о моем новом DT. У меня был план, чтобы сделать это в январе 2014, после показа моей первой LO сделано для Scraplift но я  сделал карта в декабре, так что теперь это хорошее время. Я был очень рад получить приглашение присоединиться к этой великой команды, я надеюсь найти новых друзей тоже!
Я использовал Inkido продукты, вы можете найти там ЗДЕСЬ


The challenge is to scraplift a stunning card, I think you may like it!
Check all info at Scraplifting /post from 24 of December/ and play with us!


I used many Inkido products for this card, all flowers, lace and part of paper are from Papercraft Scandinavia.
You can find Inkido products in many shops , also HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).