Friday, October 18, 2013

Halloween cards for Bo Bunny


I have two Halloween cards for today. 
What a great collection from Bo Bunny!

Halloween card

 I would like to know some more about Dia de los Muertos , what inspired Alex to create this colletion for Bo Bunny.
It was fun to fussy cutt small elements from the paper but if you don't like to do it there is planty of ready stickers, chipboards and other cute stuff in this collection.
When I make cards I like to decorate them from two sides so I had a chance to use even more elements from Fright Delight .



Patterned Paper: Dingbat, Eek, Party, Spiders, Spooky / Fright Delight
Stickers: Fright Delight, Combo Stckers, Dimentional Stickers / Fright Delight
Noteworthy: Fright Delight
Brads: Fright Delight
Jewels: Fright Delight
Chipboard: Fright Delight 12x12 , Fright Delight Layered Chipboard,

Halloween Skulls


 For many years I collect African mask and for this reason I made another card with sculs.
I used 12x12 paper for my base, then I fussy cutt several elementand added chipboards.
I aslo decorated revers side with stickers, chipboads and stitched .




Patterned Paper: Creepy, Dingbat, Eek, Spiders, Spooky / Fright Delight
Stickers: Fright Delight Dimensional Stickers / Fright Delight
Noteworthy: Fright Delight
Jewels: Fright Delight
Chipboard: Fright Delight 12x12 Chipboard, Fright Delight Layered  Chipboard /Fright Delight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).