Saturday, October 5, 2013

DEAR TO MY HEART , GD project for CSI with Inkido

I was invited - like all memebers from wonderful DT Papercraft Scandinavia /Inkido to GD at CSI this month.
I like this case so much I just had to make a project for it.
I will admit I like all cases this month and in couple of weekes I will show you my another project for GD at CSI.



All papers, flowers, pins and stamps are from Papercraft Scandinavia.

 Case File No.92


Inkido  also sponsors CSI this month with a beautiful Winter  collection.




Thank you very much for looking!
See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Neat border strips to the right of the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the torn book pages!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).