Wednesday, July 25, 2012

QUEBEC and FRIEND for Scrap FX

Hi!
It`s Bellaidea today with my two projects.


On my first LO I used  Palm Frond Stencil.
Warning!!! highly addictive! :)
I used it with white paste and then some Tattered Angels glim.

 Flourish Flower:  I put logs of gesso and them some glitter.

Butterfly Corner:  instead of using it as chipboard, I made a mast of it and traced the shape on Webster’s 12×12 paper.  I can use it again!


 My next project it`s also LO. I took this photo in Quebec City.


First I played with gesso on my BO BUNNY page using Stained Glass Quarter Stencil.  I had to place it 4 times, so I was working every time on 1/4 of the page.  The stencils are very nice to work with.
Beautiful and long Flourish W was cutted in half, painted with gesso and light pink ink, you can see it here:



What else did I create this month with Scrap FX products?



I hope you like my projects ?
Best regards and see you soon!
Bellaidea

10 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous LO's - I'm lovin' your work with the palm frond mask!! Thanks for the inspiration!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all such gorogeous creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful pages! Lovely work with the stencil...wonderful effect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these layouts so much wow!!!! You are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Доброго дня! Спасибо большое за приятные и добрые комментарии!!!! Мне очень нравятся ваши работы, особенно интересны странички , чудесный колорит и настроение, которые они несут людям!
    Желаю вам бесконечного вдохновения и много много новых работ!
    С удовольствием буду следить за вашим творчеством!!!
    My best wishes from Russia!;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many beautiful LO's, I could pour over this post for hours! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness gracious Agnieszka you've been a busy bee this month! so many pretty pages created, all with lovely elements and designs! Hope you're having a smashing time on your trip. xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know I love them!!! AWESOME PAGES!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 5 beautiful layouts for Scrap FX - woot!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).