Sunday, April 24, 2016

Start Something Wonderful in Montreal


Hi!
Dzien Dobry!
Przygotowalam na dzis dziewczecy losik w delikatnych kolorach, wszystkie papiery pochodza z kolekcji Bo Bunny Secret Garden.

I have a new page for today I created with Secret Garden collection by Bo Bunny.


Birds and feathers - I will never get bored with them!


Printed flowers, fussy cutted flowers or Blossoms - all just great for girly pages.


Next on my fav"s list are airbaloons and clocks - checked! :)




Foil Transfers in silver are nice addition to blues.


More birds? Welcome!
What I remember about that day?
Great coffee,  Gibeau Orange Julep /so sweet!/,
well-dressed people and great view from the place this photo was taken.


Bo Bunny Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).