Wednesday, November 11, 2015

THIS MAGIC MOMENT

Hi!
I have a post on BoBunny blog today with 3 versions of the same scrapbook page , I made simple, mini mixedmedia  and advanced page but after all was done I had still wanted to play with Calendar girl papers.
There was still a place to add more things so ...I did :)












So this was my December page, I will show you November one in couple of days but please remember Calendar Girl has all 12 months / pages in it and you will be able to buy them all year long!
Here is a list of Bo Bunny products I used for my page;

Patterned Papers: December / Calendar Girl
Double Dot: Wasabi Dot
Noteworthy: Calendar Girl
Stamps: Snowflakes Stamp
6x6 papers: Calendar Girl
Blossoms: Wilberry Daisy
Jewels: Double Dots Circus 
Chipboard: Snowflakes Laser Cut Chipboard
Stencils: Winter Delight, Brocade Stickable,
Washi tapes:
Glimmer Sprays: Mint 
Pearlescents: Graphite

Ink Pads: Licorice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).