Thursday, September 24, 2015

The smell of blue

Hi!
I have a new page for today with mini tutorial.
I used several lovely chipboards by Imaginarium Designs and many products by 13arts to create it all.






I took some photos from my process just to show it all to you .
I plan several new classes for Autumn and Winter so please feel free to contact me regarding workshops.
For now I have classes in Poland and Canada but I can travel more :)






All chipboards by Imaginarium Designs

Clock without face 


Butterfly large





13arts products:

Mgiełka pastelowa - Pastel Blue


Thank you so much for looking!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).