Sunday, February 8, 2015

LITTLE WONDERS with 13arts and love-ly kitty


13 arts has a new challenge this month and I created my page for it.
My photo was taken during our last family trip .
I had a chance to visit my fantastic friend Charmaine and spent a great time with her and her beautiful Family.
Even her kitty is beautiful! :) 



The challenge theme is: Scrapbooking Bingo with the word "Love" 


Choose across, diagonally, up or down and create your project


 using those items. 







Products 13arts:

Thank you so much for looking, I hope you will have fun playing with 13 arts!


1 comment:

  1. Awww, such a sweet photo - and the colours are lovely. My fave bit is the net & the lace - they give such a softness. GORGEOUS page:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).