Tuesday, November 11, 2014

THIS MAKES ME HAPPY with Bo Bunny for CREATE Magazine

Hi!

I have a pleasure to share with you my new page made 
for Bo Bunny .
My project was just published in CREATE magazine together with more lovely projects done by my friends from DT Bo Bunny.
 I was working with a sketch from the magazine.



I don't have many photos of myself so 95% of my layouts features my daughter but during last vacation she took photos of me too!
I love Summer and walking on the beach so my title from Bo Bunny chipboards was perfect -This makes me happy.




I used papers and chipboards from Madeleine collection


After hand stitching on my 12x12 paper I added texture using new Bo Bunny stencils and mists.



Simple flowers were created mixing brads and stamped petals from Madeleine


Film strips and stickers are also from Madeleine collection.
You can see I love this collection :)
I made several projects with this collection before.



 Thank you so much for looking, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).