Friday, August 8, 2014

INSPIRATION with 7 Gypsies

I have a new page made for and with 7 Gypsies.
I used collection great for Weddings - Harmony


My page is more about travelling and young Lady of course but if you are looking for a traditional papers for Wedding Harmony is a great choice.



I liked idea about having something blue so I added paper from older collection by 7 Gypsies /I know we all have these papers and I think it's so nice to mix them/,  blue flowers and parts of kraft papars by Canvas Home Basics, if you like them check much more HERE

I had to change colors of my flowers so I used Tattered Angels mists for it.

Thank you very much for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).