Friday, January 31, 2014

Pearl blue with Prima



The very last moment to show my new project made for Prima PPP .
I love this color combo!



I used Prima papers,  flowers and pearls

2 lovely chipboards are from Wycinanka.

I painted metal flowers with gesso from 13 arts and acrylic paint.

All masks and stamps of course from Prima of course. It was so nice to check my Prima box!

I like fussy cutting so some elements are from 6x6 Prima collection Printery

I can not wait to see a new BAP and PPP and I wish there will be as pretty colors in the next PPP like in this month.

Thank you so much for looking!
In the next couple of days I will have several challenges to tell you about so I hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).