Wednesday, June 5, 2013

CREATE YOUR DREMAS and YOUR SMILE...with Scraps of Elegance/Whimsy

Welcome!
On the 1st of June I had my first two projects made for Scraps of Elegance and today I have two more.
I have to tell you, I am not even 50% done with my papers...
Those kits last a long time, no wonder thay are only issued ones a month:)

I like the fakt you can "go" with them any direction you want, this one is called Whimsy but you can make him look shabby, romantic or very mixed media like.
I used very pretty sketch for this project;
I was very happy to get a new mask in "Whimsy" and I had to try it out with my mists.
You can aslo see I stitched...again.
I had lots of elements from MME from Scraps of Elegance but I aslo added some more from my growing older collections.
Chipboard from Scrapiniec.
I still enjoy a freedom about chipboards:)
I was inspired by this photo from MME!


By the way, did I tell you I lov her smile?
Ok, let's talk more about Whimsy:) and Webster's pages...

My second page for today;
I love to create with WP but have to admit I don't remember when did I do it last time..
I have definitly take all my WP out again..
Thank you so much for your visit!
I hope you are having a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages!! You have been busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pure magic my friend .. love love love this x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful... really lovely photos too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these are sooooo beautiful! Love the masking on the first, and the details and colors on both are just divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy busy indeed!! oooh her smile just brings out the sunshine, beautiful as is her mum's ;))
    The teal/aqua and apricot combo is a winner for sure, such lovely lovely layers. So many pretty details, discovering new ones as I roam over your pages. Have a really super weekend darling! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).