Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Bliss



Hi!
I have a small tutorail for you today .
I called it "Something old, something new, something blue" for a reason!
If you wish to follow how I created this summery canvas grab new coffee and have a look below.


I started by adding two new products, gesso and Crackle Paste Primer.



Next step - White Crackle Paste.


After couple of  hr I had lovely cracles on my canvas and used Glitter Pastes to add some color.


With Glimmer my canvas become blue.



Mix of older and new stencils added some textures .



More jewels and Washi tapes.



Time for flowers and chipboards!







Thank you so much for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).