Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Centre Of Attention Canvas Workshop by Agnieszka Bellaidea, Kitchener 2015 , April 11th

I can not believe it's already almost a year from the last ScrapFest in Kitchener!
I am so thankful fantastic ScrapFest team invited me to teach there .

I am very happy to invite you for my new class again!
HERE you can find all info about my class and some photos. 
Just remember we don't copy one project during my class and all students finish my workshop with different looking canvas.
Students will have a big choice of papers and colors they will use , it's a "free style" after all :)

Beginners will gain new skills, understanding and confidence using mixed media products. Experienced scrapbookers will gain new ideas and techniques to use on their projects. This class will allow you to experiment with gesso, modeling paste, stencils, mists and any trinkets you have been holding onto for a really long time.
You will learn how to add dimension while creating a one of a kind decoration or gift for a loved one. If you joined my class before, you know what to expect, but this time we will create a different project. If this is your first time in one of my classes, I can promise you lots of fun, new techniques, and very dirty fingers!
During this class, you will have the opportunity to be creative and use your own imagination to create 1 canvas. You will use various techniques to create your own original work of art! Personalize your projects and bring along any handmade flowers, old lace or damaged costume jewelry like pearls or brooches, feathers, buttons, etc.


We all are very lucky to work with materials from our sponsors;


Looking forward to show you all beautiful colors of mists and paints


Can not wait to receive all these lovely chipboards for you!


I will add more info to this post in the future,
please contact me if you have any questions about my class.
Let me know if you are joining my class and need any help with editing your photos.
I am happy to travel to another destination in the future with similar /or new :) / class.

Last month  I was teaching in South Africa but I have regular classes in my LSS and anytime you would like to have a special class for you and your friends / for 4-6 people or 10-20+ people / 
 - just contact me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).