Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Always remember that you are absolutely unique card for Mageta

Hello!
I had two great years creating with Magenta products but I have to give a chance for other people to inspire you in 2015 so this is my very last project for Magenta. I am sure you find their products, stamps and stencils very interesting, I will keep using them on my projects in the future.

I started creating this card with gesso, mists and  Zen Trio stencil



I stamped chipboard  with Wood Texture.



HERE you can find Absolutely Unique stamp from Magenta


Thank you for looking!

I was thinking I will have less DT projects in 2015 but ...not really, I will join another fantastic company very soon .
I am also busy with new classes so looks like 2015 will be busy for me.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).