Monday, November 10, 2014

Golden Canvas for Bo Bunny and a mini tutorial





Hi!
I have a tutorial  on Bo Bunny blog today!

My Golden Canvas was created with papers, mists, stencils, ink, paste, flowers, stamps from Bo Bunny.


I have several Mixed Media classes   in November  /25th/ and December 2014, let me know if you want to join in!
I am also busy with a new class with Bo Bunny products for 2015...




BoBunny Supplies:

Stamps: Stitches Stamp
6x6 Paper Pad: Star Crossed
Blossoms: Denim Blue Zinnia
Wood: Kraft Wood Shapes Elegant
Ink Pad: Licorice
Glimmer Spray: Frost Glimmer Spray, Gold Glimmer Spray
Glimmer Paste: Gold Glitter Paste
Stencils: Brocade Stickable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).