Wednesday, February 12, 2014

VACATION , GDT for Studio 75 published in Creating Keepsakes, Mixed Media vol.2




I made this page a long time ago :)
I could not share it because of the agreement with a magazine but now I can show it to you.

 Creating Keepsakes, Mixed Media vol.2




I have one page today I made for Studio 75.
I like to mix collections so this time I did it again.

Witam,
mam dzis LO zrobione na gościnne występy w Studio 75.
Bardzo lubie mieszac ich kolekcje ze sobą i tym razem też tak zrobiłam.

I added strips from..jeans and lace here.
Dodałam tu jeansowe paski materiału i koronki.



I don't have any stamps from Studio 75 so  I used new Magenta butterlies .
Colorful chipboards from Prima.

Nie posiadam stempli z Studio 75 więc posiłkowałam sie nowymi stemplami firmy Magenta.
Kolorowe tekturki z Prima.

Aneta, thank you for a chance to design for you again !

Dziękuję Anetko za kolejną okazję aby pracować z Studio 75!



1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).