Friday, September 13, 2013

FOCUS ON: THE AVENUES

***this way to my class***


Today it's The Day!
I love the 13th!
I can show you my very first LO I made as a member of Bo Bunny DT!
From the very first moment I saw the new collection The Avenues 
 I knew we will spend some time together. I love to work with this color combo and all papers,chipboards, trinkets, stickers are just a pleasure to work with. For me, as a collector of Bo Bunny papers was aslo very important I can mix The Avenues with anoter favorites collection like C"est La Vie but if you still have any Country Garden or Praire Chic papers you can create with them as well. I belive you will enjoy The Avenues as much as I do!

I am addicted to stitching, I know.



Masking, misting and stamping - my kind of fun.
The Avenues collection has fantastic chipboards and stickers!


I can not wait to show you more projects with Bo Bunny, well, please visit me on the 26th :)

Work in progress with lovely Autumn Song collection;
Thank you so much for looking! 
Have a great day and please visit Bo Bunny blog to see beautiful project from another DT !

3 comments:

  1. ooh! This is wonderful!!A beautiful beginning as a BoBunny designer :) Your Autumn Song LO is looking gorgeous already too...have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful! love the colors and how you used all the embellishments - looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your DD is really growing up and like her Mom, she is gorgeous! Beautiful layout~you always inspire me with your use of color and technique~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).