Tuesday, November 13, 2012

FUN TIMES * SCRAP FX,PRIMA*



Witam serdecznie!

                                                    Hello!
                                                   Bonjour!

I have to admit working with canvas is very easy .
You don`t even have to have lots of papers, you can use small cutts of papers like I did with Prima collection and add some  cute stuff and elements.
I like to add paint, gesso and of course I like to use Scrap FX masks and stencils.
Here I used Chevron Stencil and Stained Glass Quarter Stencil.






On this particular canvas you can even find...eggs`s shells.


Creating titles with Scrap FX it`s the best part!
FUN TIMES was a perfect one for this photo from our local beach.

From Decorative Frame B Oval I used only one part, you will se the other one on another project soon.
I strongly recoment you to check another titles options HERE.
Have a nice day and see you soon, would be great if you will create with Scrap FX chipboards soon!
For my canvas I used this BAP sketch from Prima, nice one!


stencil


 stencil

3 comments:

  1. Ale pięknie!!! Maski i pasty wręcz Cię kochają! Cudownie! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your canvas.. Great inspiration. I've been thinking of doing a canvas but was unsure as the way to go . x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful canvas Miss A! love the texture and the awesome colours! Have a couple of empty ones just waiting for Mr Mojo to set in big time. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).