Thursday, June 7, 2012

The kits from TTM are stunning! Wedding LO.

The kits from TTM are surprises even for us, DT members. 
  
 You can only imagine how happy I was when I opened my big envelope with Prima goodies for May.  I had several ideas in the first minute about the layout I wanted to make.  Since I am addicted to Martha Stewart punches, I started by punching all 4 sides of my 12 x 12 paper.  It took me some time to hand stitch it later. I used the yellow 12 x 12 cardstock paper from the kit and glued it to my "Chloe" patterned paper from the Prima - Meadowlark collection.

With a little help from the Prima mask and Tattered Angels glimmer mist I created a green corner on the bottom right side.  This is why I love Prima.....you work on your paper stitching for one hour and it already looks so nice.

I had lots of fun with the flowers (Prima - Meadowlark - Ribbon and Lace Trim) and a beautiful chipboard from Scrap FX.  Now my layout is almost done.

I added a little metal heart and a little chipboard from the 2011 Prima Melody collection.

I decided to add more flowers from Prima - they make everything so easy!

This one is made by me from Prima lace.

We all love Prima crystals! 
I aslo joined the new challenge at Scrap for help with this LO!
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY LAYOUT! 
 HAVE FUN CREATING AT HOME!

5 comments:

  1. this is just gorgeous as alwasy..yumm

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful!thank you so much for showing in detail how you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely, totally with on Prima adding that extra to anything and everything used on. Love the prima mask down to the right, really such a lovely detail. Really such a beautiful, soft and romantic page - perfect for a wedding photo! she's lovely. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my fave layouts of yours Agnieszka. Is that you?!? Oh we are all Prima crazy aren't we?! Now you must come and see all the detailed shots of your darling Alexis on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).