Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Promise , DT LO for Scrap FX with Inkido



Moja śliczna kuzynka przysłała mi swoje zdjęcie ślubne i z przyjemnością umieściłam je na moim nowym LO.
Pamiętam jej wspaniałe wesele, pokaz zdjęć na poprawinach i jestem pewna że jeszcze niejedno z nich użyję.
Jako tytuł wystąpił napis "The Promise" z Scrap FX.
Pomalowałam go zielona akrylową farbą a literkę "o"/pierścionek srebrną metaliczną , w miejsce diamentowego oczka nakleiłam świecące "łezki" udające diament.

My beautiful cousin sent me her photo and I was very happy to scrap this one.
I remember a great party and lots of nice photos taken, I`m sure I will scrap some more.
This time I used “The Promise” chipboard wordlet.
I painted it with green acrylic paint but the letter “o”/ring I painted with silver metallic paint and used some sparkles  to pretend they are diamonds:).

I only used green papers  and some lace/flowers from Papercraft Scandinavia, stamp from Tattered Angels and Prima mask from TTM.
I wanted this page to focus on the most beautiful photo and altered chipboard.

Do LO wycięłam kwiaty z zielonych papierow z Papercraft Scandinavia, użyłam stempla z Tattered Angels i maski Prima z TTM.
Chciałam aby uwaga skupiała się na pięknym zdjęciu i pomalowanej i embosowanej tekturce z  Scrap FX.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Agnieszka.. love the masked detail and green tones.. gorgeous!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty love this take care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always Agnieszka!! thanks for joining us at ScrapFit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a gorgeous page!! Love how you tucked your small doily behind your photo and fussy cut flowers. Such a wonderful embellishment, and that lace is simply amazing!! Thanks for joining us for the Weekend Warm-Up at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).