Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Layout Challenge # 1 at TTM

Czy juz widziałyście?
Zachęcam serdecznie do nowego wyzwania na TTM, poprzednie wygrała Ayeeda!

ps. Dotarła do nie przed chwilą paczuszka z nagrodą /bardzo duży manekin:)/ i zamówionymi tekturkami z Wycinanki, zrobię więc zdjęcie  aby pokazać Wam nagrode w Candy Challenge

  
Did you see it already?
I recomend you new challenge at TTM, last one was won by Ayeeda!

ps. I just got my box from Wycinanka with my prize , beautiful and very big, this is good new b/c I can take a photo and show you what you can win in my Candy Challenge

Layout Challenge #1 and Card Entry
Posted by Administrator on 3/15/2012 to Layout Challenges
Hello Friends,
Today we have our first Layout Challenge to share with you.  We are all getting tired of Winter so we have picked "Spring" as the theme for this layout.........Spring pictures, products, colors etc! 
Layout Challenge#1
Please submit your entries to sales@tickletrunkmemories.ca  Include a picture of your layout and contact information.  This contest closes on April 5th.  The winner will be announced on April 9th and will receive a kit full of "Sunday Picnic" products from Websters Pages. GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN

2 comments:

  1. Nice sketch and my favorite theme, Spring!!! Is this challenge open for everyone? I mean worldwide?
    Have a nice day!!!
    XXX Elina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a great sketch, Im in the uk and would also like to know the above? BFN Caroleanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! You will make me so happy to leave a comment!
Bardzo mi miło ze do mnie zaglądacie :).